Australian technology company Pronto Software has unveiled a sleek new face for its flagship ERP and analytics platform, Pronto Xi, in addition to a broad range of enhancements that it says make the solution faster and easier to use.
Answering the need for agility among businesses today, Pronto Xi 730 is a cloud-focused solution that’s accessible on any device. It features a new web interface that offers seamless access to Pronto Xi from any device with a web connection, through deeply secure cloud functionality. Pronto says the result is a clean, modern and more intuitive display of information that improves productivity.
Pronto Software chief operating officer Chad Gates says, “Pronto Xi has undergone a complete redesign, but this isn’t just about looks, it’s all about efficiency. We believe that efficiency is a beautiful thing. This is why we continue to innovate year after year, delivering continuous improvements and adding new features to our core software.
“Pronto Xi 730 is about translating trends and delivering a practical solution that delivers value to our customers. All the innovation within the release helps our customers be more productive; work smarter; and gives them access to information about their business from anywhere, on any device, whenever they want or need it.
“We are proud to invest more than 12% of our turnover year-on-year into research and development for our flagship product. With 65% of our customers choosing our SaaS platform, cloud innovation is a key focus area for the business,” he says.
The new web interface provides a reliable and secure user experience including quick deployment. This means users can access Pronto Xi away from their usual desk environment. A consistent user experience means no additional training is necessary.
Other Pronto Xi 730 innovations include:
- Simpler General Ledger Hierarchies - delivers faster period end processing with out-of-the box reports and allows users to easily set up data structures to produce custom financial reports in minutes.
- With seamless integration to Pronto Xi CRM, Sales and Inventory modules, Mobile Sales offers a complete customer profile view; the ability to make real-time sales transactions; and a powerful sales dashboard that makes it easy to track sales progress.
- The enhanced Pronto Xi Project application makes it easier to manage projects by activity and duration. View percentage completion and status of each task to gain more accuracy and insight into a project’s progress. Integrated procurement gives project managers more control at project kick off with the automated purchase orders and work orders.
- Mobile Service with on-site invoicing and payment receipting for faster call-to-cash process.
- An Employee Portal to streamline many administrative tasks such as timesheet entry and leave management.
Pronto Software works with more than 1600 customers and partners globally, including leading brands, such as Natures Organics, Leica Camera Australia, Bondor, Gasweld, Bhagwan Marine, The Co-op, The Mayo Group and Retail Prodigy Group (Nike).