The countdown to the AusAsia-MinTech conference has reached single figures with the event to be held at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre in Western Australia on August 26 and 27. The inaugural event will focus on technology in mining and its importance in driving improvements in productivity, safety and cost control.
AusAsia-MinTech will be this year’s biggest event for the APAC region focused on technological, infrastructure and investment successes in the mining sector, and will bring together all the major stakeholders from mining, engineering firms, government and service providers to share case study examples of driving technology and skills advancements within mining projects from across the region.
The event is presented by Asia’s largest mining magazine, The ASIA Miner, and the fastest growing online information portal, Mining IQ and there are still places available. Key companies that have booked their teams to attend include AECOM, BHP IROC, Fortescue, BMA, Aspire Mining, MMG, Cardno, Iluka Resources, Discovery Metals, CSIRO and Rio Tinto AHS.
Event sponsors are Dassault Systemes, One Key Resources, Delta-V Experts, Granite Power, Centron Energy, QinetiQ and Bluefield.
Main conference themes will include, but not be limited to:
- Improving efficiency and managing cost in underground mining through autonomy, communications infrastructure and maintenance practices;
- Excellence in mine haulage - optimizing your fleet management;
- Mineral processing - achieving better results through technology and process improvement;
- Innovation in mining technology throughout Asia;
- Coal handling and storage;
- Education and skills to meet global mining standards; and
- Success stories of establishing mine sites in remote regions across APAC.
If you want to meet more than 150 of your peers from throughout Australia and the APAC region, attend AusAsia-MinTech to learn about the latest technologies used in the mining industry to maximize efficiency and cost savings.
Visit www.ausasia-mintech.com to book your place.