An exciting new mining event has made its way onto the mining calendar. This month’s AusAsia MinTech in Perth, Western Australia, will be the biggest biennial event for the Asia Pacific region focused on technological, infrastructure and investment successes in the mining sector.
The new event, organized by Mining IQ and The ASIA Miner, will bring together major stakeholders from mining, engineering firms, government and service providers to share examples of driving technology and skills advancements within mining projects from across the Asia Pacific.
AusAsia MinTech will be held on August 26 and 27 at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Event sponsors are Dassault Systemes, One Key Resources, Delta-V Experts, Granite Power, Centron Energy, QinetiQ and Bluefield.
Australian and Asian mining professionals will gather to discuss new technology and how it can help optimize the mining value chain and improve operational productivity. The event will focus on technological, infrastructure and investment successes in the mining sector. Main conference themes will include:
- Improving efficiency and managing cost in underground mining through autonomy, communications infrastructure and maintenance practices;
- Excellence in mine haulage - optimizing your fleet management;
- Mineral processing - achieving better results through technology and process improvement; • Innovation in mining technology throughout Asia;
- Coal handling and storage;
- Education and skills to meet global mining standards; and
- Success stories of establishing mine sites in remote regions across APAC.
Confirmed speakers include Sumatra Copper & Gold managing director Julian Ford, Aspire Mining managing director David Paull, Discovery Metals chief information officer Wolfgang Krause, Iluka Resources operations manager Stuart Forrester and Octagonal Resources general manager Jason Mills.
If you want to meet more than 150 of your peers from throughout Australia and the APAC region, attend AusAsia-MinTech to learn about the latest technologies used in the mining industry to maximize efficiency and cost savings. www.ausasia-mintech.com