AusAsia-MinTech is the only major mining event this year on Australia’s west coast bringing together Australian and Asian mining professionals to discuss the latest technology innovations and how they can help optimize the mining value chain and improve operational productivity.
Presented by Asia’s largest mining magazine, The ASIA Miner, and the fastest growing online information portal, Mining IQ, AusAsia-MinTech will be held on August 26 and 27 at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
It will focus on technological, infrastructure and investment successes in the mining sector. The event will bring together major stakeholders from mining, engineering firms, government and service providers to share case study examples of driving technology and skills advancements within mining projects from across the Asia Pacific region.
Among the new speakers recently signed up for the conference sessions are:
- BHP will discuss overall mining effectiveness improvement and how the use of technology can accelerate and improve the quality of this piece of work;
- Canadian-based Monument Mining will share insights into how technology enables them to have production cash costs amongst the lowest in the world for their Selinsing Gold Mine in Malaysia;
- Alcoa will educate on strategies on how to reduce unplanned maintenance work, optimize costs and productivity;
- The Australasian Fleet Management Association will disclose how to optimize fleet management;
- Thiess will discuss how to achieve some of the highest productivity in open cut truck and shovel operations through optimizing availability and utilization of haulage; and
- Rio Tinto will speak about automation and communications.
Other confirmed speakers include Sumatra Copper & Gold managing director Julian Ford, Aspire Mining managing director David Paull, Discovery Metals chief information officer Wolfgang Krause, Iluka Resources operations manager Stuart Forrester and Octagonal Resources general manager Jason Mills.
If you want to meet more than 150 of your peers from throughout Australia and the APAC region, attend AusAsia-MinTech to learn about the latest technologies used in the mining industry to maximize efficiency and cost savings.
Event sponsors are Dassault Systemes, One Key Resources, Delta-V Experts, Granite Power, Centron Energy, QinetiQ and Bluefield.
Visit www.ausasia-mintech.com to book your place at this unique event.