Held in the same week as the Mines and Money Australia Conference, the Melbourne Celebrates Mining dinner on Wednesday, October 30, presents a unique opportunity for mining and mining services companies to network with international and Australian mining business leaders and innovators.
The event offers the chance to:
- Align your organization with strategic thinkers and key players in the global mining industry;
- Strengthen important relationships and build new ones;
- Identify and establish new business leaders;
- Increase the awareness of your organization’s expertise and introduce new strategies, products and services to the industry;
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to innovation; and
- Entertain your customers, suppliers and key contacts.
Melbourne serves as the Australian headquarters of some of the world’s top international mining companies and is also the home to a diverse number of leading junior miners. Melbourne, and Victoria more broadly, is a global leader in the delivery of product and service solutions for the global mining sector, across financial and professional services, manufacturing, ICT, R&D, education and training.
The Melbourne Celebrates Mining dinner will start at 7pm and will be held at [email protected], Atlantic Wharf, Docklands. It is an initiative of the Victorian Government and has the support of the Minerals Council of Australia, the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (AusIMM), Austmine and the Melbourne Mining Club.
The gold sponsor is BHP Billiton, silver sponsors are Caterpillar Australia and Sinclair Knight Merz, and bronze sponsors are Industry Capability Network and Monash University.
Tickets can be purchased online at: http://mcmd.greentix.com.au/events/340054/melbourne-celebrates-mining-dinner-2013/
For more information, contact Ms Alison O’Keefe at alison.o’[email protected]