ATMOS Global™ has launched its first-of-its-kind new global initiative ‘VerifiedDust™: Evidence-based Dust Management and Dust Control Verification Program™’, a global event, a ‘journey of 1000 mines one mine at a time’™ inspired by ATMOS Global’s 2020 vision born from the desire to make a difference.

As dust management and dust control activities become more complex in the fast paced technological environment of the mining industry, it is important for mine site operators to have access to practical evidence-based knowledge and information that enhance their ability to select ‘strategically important clusters of dust management methods’ ™ for their active or proposed mining operations.

ATMOS Global’s ‘VerifiedDust’ program is essential to the success of local-level dust management plans by providing stakeholders with an insightful understanding of:

• Leading-edge dust management and dust control technologies that can be used for mine sites located anywhere in the world
  • The broader operational framework in which these dust management and dust control technologies are used.

ATMOS Global’s president and CEO Dr Orestis Valianatos says, “ATMOS Global’s  VerifiedDust program uses rating grids to provide mining operators with a practical and complete set of defined choices, specifications and actions that will bring immediate environmental benefits”.

‘VerifiedDust’ is an innovative platform that uses ATMOS Global’s ground breaking dust management planning system ‘DustFinder+‘™ (‘Ultra Intelligent Dust Assessment and Dust Management System’™) and special philosophy ‘RiskBalance+™ (‘Evidence-Based Dust Management Plans’™) for engaging mine site operators with a systematic dust management and dust control framework that will support them in selecting the most suitable and sustainable approaches for their mining operations to:

• Ensure compliance with the relevant legislation
  • Improve company’s image
  • Increase profitability.

After undertaking a methodical and thorough verification process, on an annual basis, ATMOS Global awards the VerifiedDust accolade (valid for 12 months) to mine sites that are using cutting-edge dust management technologies and demonstrate an ongoing control of their dust emissions.

ATMOS Global is an Australian-owned company leading the world in strategic consulting specializing in the provision of innovative atmospheric, air quality modelling and forecasting and climate change services.

www.atmosglobal.com

PRODUCT NEWS - ATMOS Global ‘VerifiedDust’ program first-of-its-kind

ATMOS Global™ has launched its first-of-its-kind new global initiative ‘VerifiedDust™: Evidence-based Dust Management and Dust Control Verification Program™’, a global event, a ‘journey of 1000 mines one mine at the time’™ inspired by ATMOS Global’s 2020 vision born from the desire to make a difference.

As dust management and dust control activities become more complex in the fast paced technological environment of the mining industry, it is important for mine site operators to have access to practical evidence-based knowledge and information that enhance their ability to select ‘strategically important clusters of dust management methods’ ™ for their active or proposed mining operations.

ATMOS Global’s ‘VerifiedDust’ program is essential to the success of local-level dust management plans by providing stakeholders with an insightful understanding of:

-          Leading-edge dust management and dust control technologies that can be used for mine sites located anywhere in the world

-          The broader operational framework in which these dust management and dust control technologies are used.

ATMOS Global’s president and CEO Dr Orestis Valianatos says, “ATMOS Global’s  VerifiedDust program uses rating grids to provide mining operators with a practical and complete set of defined choices, specifications and actions that will bring immediate environmental benefits”.

‘VerifiedDust’ is an innovative platform that uses ATMOS Global’s ground breaking dust management planning system ‘DustFinder+‘™ (‘Ultra Intelligent Dust Assessment and Dust Management System’™) and special philosophy ‘RiskBalance+™ (‘Evidence-Based Dust Management Plans’™) for engaging mine site operators with a systematic dust management and dust control framework that will support them in selecting the most suitable and sustainable approaches for their mining operations to:

-          Ensure compliance with the relevant legislation

-          Improve company’s image

-          Increase profitability.

After undertaking a methodical and thorough verification process, on an annual basis, ATMOS Global awards the VerifiedDust accolade (valid for 12 months) to mine sites that are using cutting-edge dust management technologies and demonstrate an ongoing control of their dust emissions.

ATMOS Global is an Australian-owned company leading the world in strategic consulting specializing in the provision of innovative atmospheric, air quality modelling and forecasting and climate change services.

www.atmosglobal.com

Resource Center Whitepapers, Videos, Case Studies

Conferences & Events

No events