Gold production in April and May at China Gold International Resources’ Chang Shan Hao (CSH) gold mine in Inner Mongolia reached 25,385 ounces compared to 13,324 ounces for the same period in 2010. The CSH mining operations saw an overall improvement in efficiency in the past year contributing to the increased production.

China Gold has also reiterated its production guidance for 2011 with gold production of 120,000 to 125,000 ounces. The company’s overall strategy is to increase gold production at its existing mining operations and through acquisition of gold mineral assets.

China Gold International’s CEO Dr Xin Song says, “The increased production at the CSH mine for April and May demonstrates the company's continuing growth momentum for 2011. The mineral resource at CSH has the potential to be greatly increased and the strategy to further expand our mining and processing capacities at the CSH gold mine is one of the company’s primary goals.”

The TSX and SEHK listed entity is a mineral development company focused on acquisitions, exploration, development, mining and processing of gold and other non-ferrous metals. The company has been designated as the overseas flagship vehicle of China National Gold, the only gold producer in China directly controlled by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.

www.chinagoldintl.com

Resource Center Whitepapers, Videos, Case Studies

Conferences & Events

No events