Production at China Gold International Resources’ Jiama poly-metallic mine has been steadily increasing since the mine was acquired by the company in December 2010. Production levels are now at nameplate capacity for the current processing facilities.1

The company has produced 9,215,383 pounds of copper and has seen a steady monthly increase since the beginning of 2011, achieving the highest production of copper in April, May and June. It also produced 2644 ounces of gold in the same period, achieving highest production in April, May, and June, while 333,526 ounces of silver were produced with highest production in the same three months.

China Gold International’s CEO Dr Xin Song says, “The steady increase in production at the Jiama mine for April, May, and June demonstrates capability of the Jiama management and staff to optimize operations. This performance indicates that future production expansion potential at Jiama can be realized over the next few years and that Jiama will continue to improve and expand operations while meeting the commitment that the company has made to sustainability, the environment, and the local community.”

China Gold International is a mineral development company focused on acquisitions, exploration, development, mining and processing of gold and other non-ferrous metals. The company is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. It has been designated as the overseas flagship vehicle of China National Gold, the only gold producer in China directly controlled by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.

www.chinagoldintl.com

Resource Center Whitepapers, Videos, Case Studies

Conferences & Events

No events