Recent drilling has returned further high grade gold and silver assays from Kingsrose Mining’s Talang Santo Prospect, which is about 7km north of its operating Way Linggo Gold Mine. 1

Kingsrose has previously reported high-grade gold and silver intercepts from the first phase of drilling at Talang Santo. The latest drilling results indicate that grade is increasing at depth and reveals epithermal rock textures which indicate that potential bonanza grades from within the postulated boiling zone of the epithermal system may still be deeper.

The best of the results from the latest round of drilling include: 10.65 metres from 214.5 metres @ 8.27 grams/tonne gold and 11.3 grams/tonne silver, including 1.25 metres from 215.75 metres @ 30.6 grams/tonne gold and 40 grams/tonne silver; 4.65 metres from 305.6 metres @ 16.31 grams/tonne gold and 47.4 grams/tonne silver, including 1.75 metres from 308.5 metres @ 37.9 grams/tonne gold and 117 grams/tonne silver; and 4.95 metres from 271.2 metres @ 17.56 grams/tonne gold and 33.6 grams/tonne silver, including 0.95 metres from 275.2 metres @ 51.81 grams/tonne gold and 93.16 grams/tonne silver.

Kingsrose’s managing director Chris Start says, “We are very encouraged by these results which are consistent with previous high grade gold intercepts encountered at the prospect area. These results continue to confirm the increasing potential for the Talang Santo Prospect to become a second mine production area within our tenement and extend the mine life of the operation.”

The company is continuing its current aggressive drilling program with 6 operational diamond rigs on the Talang Santo prospect and 12 in total at the site. It has also commenced an exploration adit at Talang Santo to access the mineralized zones to obtain bulk samples for grade reconciliation against drill hole data and metallurgical test work.

www.kingsrosemining.com.au

Resource Center Whitepapers, Videos, Case Studies

Conferences & Events

No events