- Published: Tuesday, 12 November 2013 00:45
- Written by Holman Fenwick Willan
This is the second in a series of seven articles prepared by HFW (Holman Fenwick Willan) which answer frequently asked questions concerning Chinese investment in Australia’s mining sector.
In this article, we will look at the typical business structures for Chinese companies investing in Australia’s mining sector:
- Unincorporated joint venture
- Incorporated joint venture
- Australian subsidiary company
- Australian branch of foreign company
- Acquiring shares in an Australian company.