AusAsia MinTech 2014 – The only mining conference of its kind in Australia
Technology, infrastructure and investment – all under one roof and catering to the entire Asia Pacific region.
AusAsia MinTech is organised by Asia’s largest mining magazine, The ASIA Miner, and Australia’s fastest growing mining industry portal, Mining IQ.
The biennial event, being held on 26-28 August 2014 in Perth, Australia, will bring together top executives, heads of technology & innovation, mine & fleet managers – you name it, they’ll be there!
The topics are:
- Efficiency and cost management in underground mining;
- Mine haulage excellence and fleet management optimisation;
- Mineral processing through technology and process improvement;
- Mining technology innovation and operational excellence;
- Coal handling and storage;
- Global mining standards for education & skilling and;
- Remote mine site operation case studies across Asia Pacific.
Major mining companies, service providers and government agencies will interact with specialists who’ve been recognised for outstanding industry excellence.
For more information:
In Australia - Contact Teresa Bildstein
Tel. + 61 (2) 9229 1000
In Asia - Contact Lanita Idrus
Tel +61 3 98992981
Visit our website for more information: www.ausasia-mintech.com